Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Flynn Family...

So far, this is one of my favorite designs. I love all the work I do, but for some reason I really like how different this from my normal designs. Although it's pretty simple it just looks so good! I love the little swirls in the corners and the frame in the middle makes it look so classic. The fun thing about this design was the added extras from Jen. She and her husband came up with incorporating their favorite number (and mine) but a little hidden. If you can tell, there are little 17's in the corners. Also, after finalizing the design, I got a text from Jen asking to add their family dog to the sign. Of course I loved the idea, but it was a secret from Brian. He had no idea. It all came together perfectly and Brian was really surprised and loved the extra name!

No comments:

Post a Comment