Friday, July 22, 2011

So many signs, so little time...


I have a lot to post here. It's been a while but I've been having problems posting my new work. So here goes. This first one was a beautiful sign I did for a spring wedding. I was really excited because I have had this design idea for a while and have been waiting to use it. I presented it, and she loved it. Easy as that! Then this next one was gifted to a friend from a girl who had previously ordered a sign from me before. It's totally classic and hilarious. Check out the saying...
This next sign is something I'm especially proud of. It was made for a friend who recently got married. We designed this sign to look similar to a wine label and to model it after the place she got engaged and their wine labels. While I was painting it I thought to myself, why do I tell people I can do these things. I like to aim high. However, it actually came out a lot better than initially expected. I was very afraid, but it turned out amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment