Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blackburn Family


So I actually finished this sign on Saturday but haven't posted it yet because I've been so busy trying to build up my blog and creating a look book for Forest House. But here it is. Although completely intricate, it was relatively easy to do. I think the best part was that it didn't have crackle paint. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the crackle paint, but the process is long and difficult. It just never seems to come out just right. A little annoying. This one was so simple and elegant. It is my first family/home decor piece. I'm very excited to take off "coming soon" in that category and actually put up a sample. Yay! I'm very proud of this sign and hope to make many more family and home decor signs. Thanks Christine, I hope you and your new family enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment